Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Rudest Person ever...

Apparently, that person is me.

According to a phone call I got today at work, I am the rudest person ever. Yesterday we did a report for a client based out of Austin. We sent them a copy of the report, a document and an invoice. This morning we received a call from a very irate person saying the search was incomplete and that we were missing several elements that they needed. She immediately starts in on a spiel about what was missing and how we needed to do our reports in the future. I tried to stop her to explain how we do our reports and that I was sure all the information she needed was there. She then very sternly told me that I needed to stop and let her finish what she was saying. I stopped talking and she then insisted on talking to my boss. So, I set the phone down and called my boss on my cell phone and told him that I needed him to come talk to this lady. He was busy so I had to take her number and have him call her back. About an hour or so later he was able to get her on the phone and found out that she hadn't even been looking at the report. She was looking at our invoice which only had a little information to verify the order. She then realized that we had also sent her a report with the information she was needing. But even after realizing that she had mistakenly chewed me out she still had the audacity to say that I was the rudest person she had ever spoken on the phone with. HA. Whatever. I don't think I was being rude...I was just trying to explain our report and if she had just stopped to listen to me for a second she would have been able to see that she was looking at the wrong thing and that we had in fact sent her all the information she needed. Oh well...I guess such is life when you have to deal with people. Sometime down the road some one is going to chew you out for something you didn't do and you just have to get over it. So now that I have blogged about it...I'm over it :D

No comments: