Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have music on my blog...and a funny joke...

I'm so excited!! I found this thing where you can make a playlist and put a player on your blog so people can hear music while reading your blog :D Yay for me!!

Also, my grandpa sent me this e-mail with a bunch of cute jokes in it yesterday and I found this one particularly cute considering Collin is going to be a preacher.

"Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers.

The first boy says, 'My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50.'

The second boy says, 'That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100.'

The third boy says, 'I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon, and it takes eight people to collect all the money!' "

LOL...too cute!! Happy Wednesday!!! (half way through the week...yay for that!!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! I just tried to post a comment and I don't know if it worked so if you have two from me that's why! Anyway, how are you? It's been good to catch up on what's been going on with you guys! I hope that things are going well! When do you move and do you know where you're headed? Well can't wait to hear from you!