Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Blog Design

I am so pleased with my new layout...I think it looks awesome. I got it done by a girl that is very talented in this area. There is a link to her blog on my page if you want to check her out...its called Pink Armchair Designs or you can copy and paste the website (since my link thingy isn't working for some reason) www.pinkarmchairdesigns.com . She is doing a promotion right now for a free blog design for mentioning her in my blog. Maybe I can win it for Collin's Blog!! :D Thanks for the awesome layout Jenny!!!

Today is my last sale day so I am off to San Angelo...I dont have time to post anything longer...

Let me know what you think of my new page :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

M'chelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! SO cute and so you!

Casey said...

Hi Holly! I like your new lay out. Its very cute and even though I don't know you, it seems like this fits you pretty good. Have a great rest of the week. :) Casey from Gilbert, AZ