Monday, May 12, 2008

My baby brother is not a baby anymore...

My little brother, Prescott, aka PJ aka Scott is not so little anymore as you can see from the picture. He is now about a foot taller than I am and probablly out-weighs me by about 30 lbs. It's really kind of weird. For so long he has been my baby brother and he will always be younger than me obviously but from here on out he will always be bigger than me. Last week he got his driving permit, which absolutely blows my mind. It's so fun to watch him grow up and mature. After growing up for the first 10 years of my life with 2 little sisters it was so much fun to get to experience having a little brother. Boys are so much different. I have loved having a baby brother and even though he is growing up he will always be my little bro.



Photobucket

No comments: