Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Layout!!

Hooray for a new blog layout...for some reason I never realized there was a whole world of layouts out there just waiting to be used. I always saw other peoples blogs that look really neat but still just thought I had to choose from the few templates Google blogger offers.

I looked for about an hour for my new layout. I was looking for something with some crosses on it but couldn't find any which is a little strange but I like the one I have decided on. (If you know of a site with some good (free) christian templates please send me a message and let me know about it!!)

I have also been trying to come up with a new and creative title for my blog. If you would like to throw in any suggestions I am open to hearing them!!

I hope you enjoy the new layout...I think it is pretty...I love the color brown!!

Oh, one more thing...today is Earth Day so do something good for the environment...pick up some trash, turn off your lights and save some electricity or car pool...we only get one Earth so lets take care of it!! :D

4 comments:

Tammy M. said...

Love the new look! Where did you find the template?

Holly Packer said...

I found it on a website called pyzam.com they have tons of different layouts!! I spent like an hour looking at them and still didn't look at everything they had!!

Casey said...

What a small world. Holly, this is Casey McBride (erics wife and Ellies Mom) from the Gateway Coc in Gilbert, AZ. Tonight I went to the Preacher Committee and your BLOG was mentioned and so I thought I would check out. (Love your lay out. I need to get one. Oh! and my sister found some crosses, I will have to ask her where she found them and get back to you). Anyways.... The reason I say *What a small world* is because Tammy is a long time family friend. Both of our Moms were Best of Friends. So I have known Tammy and her family since I was an infant/Toddler or so. And her sister Becky, I talk to all the time.
How do you and Tammy know each other?
That is just to funny! :)
I enjoyed readying your blog and I hope you don't mind if I check on it... I am getting addicted to blogging.

Holly Packer said...

Hey Casey!! It's good to hear from you!! I hope everything is going well in Gilbert!! I know Tammy from our church here in Abilene!! And definitely feel free to read my blog!! I don't have too much of an interesting life but who knows someday I might have some profound post that will change the world...haha j/k. I hope yall are doing well though and am so glad Collin and I were able to meet you when we came to AZ.