Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's Back

Well its official, TV shows are coming back on!! Last night a new episode of Samantha Who? came on which is the start of new episodes for all the scripted show that have been on hiatus due to the writers strike. I love TV!! One of my favorite things to do it sit on the couch and watch my favorite shows!! I have still been able to watch reality shows since they were able to air during the strike but they just aren't the same as scripted shows.

This Thursday The Office comes back with an all new episode. Next week One Tree Hill comes back and the week after that pretty much everything else is back...Grey's Anatomy and Gossip Girl.

A few shows won't start back up until the fall but that is OK...October Road, Private Practice and Friday Night Lights.

As you can tell I love TV and am really excited to have new episodes to look forward to each week!!

No comments: