Thursday, April 24, 2008

Serious Post...

So last night before going to sleep Collin and I were talking about my blog...we were trying to come up with a new title for it and were unsuccessful (hence the title still being Holly's Blog - very original).

Then I was asking him what I should post about today and he said something serious because as you can see I don't tend to post about serious and important stuff, even though I would argue that who gets kicked off of Idol and what's happening on my favorite TV show at any given time is pretty important. :D

So I have been sitting here this morning trying to come up with something serious to post about but am having a difficult time, which has led me to post a post about serious posts that isn't actually serious at all...lol. I just don't spend my time pondering the implications of stuff like Pre-millennial dispensationalism and proleptic eschatology (I have no ideal what either one of those are...I actually had to text Collin while I was writing this blog to ask him what some of those theories with really long names were...haha). My thoughts usually lean more towards the new plot line on a TV show or the cute shirt I saw at the mall last week. Don't get me wrong, I am concerned about important stuff in the world and think about those things as well but just not to the same degree as someone with a more serious personality. I can be serious when I need to but would much rather goof off and joke around.

One of these days I will come up with something really serious to post about and hopefully it will be really profound and thought provoking but until that day I will just continue to post about my favorite Idol and funny things that happen in my everyday life! I hope that is OK. :D

No comments: