Monday, April 21, 2008

What to post about when you don't know what to post about?!?!?

Ya so I don't really have anything interesting going on in my life right now so I'll just post about some random stuff...

1. Tonight is like the greatest night of television ever. Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Hills, The Bachelor, and Samantha Who? I can't wait.

2. I am going to play Pokeno tonight with M'chelle!! YAY...its really fun. It is pretty much like bingo except with playing cards!! It will be my last time to go before Collin and I move away from Abilene...so that is kind of sad.

3. I am co-hosting a shower for Lara (my sister-in-law to be) in a couple of weeks and it has been a lot of fun planning it. I have been buying stuff for it for the last few days and am excited for it to get here because I think we will have a really good time.

4. The Stars won their game last night which sends them to the next round of the playoffs...so yay for that.

5. Only 19 more days until Collin graduates so that is really exciting also!!

That is pretty much all that is going on right now!! Hooray for randomness!! :D

No comments: