Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SURPRISE...Addison's Shower

Last Thursday evening my fabulous friends threw me a sweet little shower filled with lots of pink and ruffles for Miss Addison!!  I had no idea they had this in the works!!  It was so much fun and I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends!!  I don't have a ton of pics because I didn't know I needed to bring my camera but here are a few that my mom took...

Thanks to everyone who was a part of this little surprise!!

My sweet little buddy enjoying some of the yummy shower desserts!!

The precious quilt one of our friends from church made for Miss Addison!!

LOVE these sweet little bloomers!!

Maddox hanging out with D

My amazing hostesses!!  Thanks so much you guys!!  Love ya lots!!

My mom and sister who were also in on the surprise!! :D
Addison got SOOO much cute stuff!!  I can't wait to play dress up with her when she gets here!!  Thanks again to everyone who came and made my shower special and to my hostesses for planning this little surprise!!  Love you all!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the Longhorn bloomers! What a fun, sweet shower.