Monday, May 16, 2011

FULL TERM!!

Today, Miss Addison is officially full term!! I CAN'T believe we are already here!! I am so thankful things have gone so smoothly this far and am just continuing to pray that the same goes for the remaining time and delivery!!

There are still times when I have a hard time believing we are really having a little girl and freak out a little thinking what if she comes out a he...lol. But we are so excited for all the pink and bows that are about to be happening around here!!

At this point, I am still just having random contractions but every time I have one I wonder could this be the one that gets it all started?!?! Since we induced with Maddox I never actually went through the whole going into labor thing so it freaks me out a little that its going to happen at an awkward time or I'm not going know its happening and then have to rush to the hospital or something lol. Obviously, women do this everyday and it will be totally fine but its just a crazy feeling being this close...even the second time around!! I have no idea if she will decide to come before our induction date but I go to the doctor on Wednesday morning so I will find out if we have made any progress. I can definitely tell she has dropped and is pretty low but I haven't had any other symptoms telling me its going to happen anytime soon so we will see. I keep hearing that things typically go faster the second time around and you can go from nothing to having a baby pretty quickly so I'm just trying to be prepared for her to come at anytime!!

I updated a lot on here when I was in labor with Maddox and I am going to try to do the same with Addison!! It is so nice for me to be able to look back at that now and see how things progressed and be able to remember the experience because without being able to look back at it I know I would forget!! Stay tuned for an update from my appointment on Wednesday and then of course a full report when she decides to come!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alison said...

congrats! you aren't kidding about #2 going faster. i say..don't play around if you feel like you're having regular contractions, because with corban i had literally started water to take a shower (at home) but stopped mid-step into the shower because i thought..."maybe i should call the dr. first...hmm" good thing i did, because i was like a 10 about an hour later! :) cailyn took nearly 3 hours of pushing...quite a different story!

blessings!