Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doctor's Appointment and Diaper Bag

We just got home from our weekly doctor's appointment. Everything still looks good...Addison's heart rate was 135 and the nurse said my bp was a little high on the top number but still fine. Dr. G said my Group B Strep test came back negative so that is good!! Unfortunately, he also said that I haven't made any progress from last week. Boo!! That's ok thought because we are only a little over 37 weeks right now and I am actually measuring at only 36 weeks!! I'm kinda thankful for that though because hopefully that means baby girl won't be as big as her brother was when he was born!! :D We go back next Wednesday at 9:45 am for our next appointment!! I'm crossing my fingers for some progress this week!!

While we were gone my fabulous new diaper bag was delivered so that is super fun!! I absolutely love it and filled it up with all of Addi's stuff for the hospital as soon as we walked in the door!! Now that I have her bag packed, I think I am completely ready for her to make her grand appearance!! I know our families are really hoping she will hold out until her induction date on the 31st and I would love for them to be here when she comes but I have to be honest and say that I am SUPER uncomfortable these day and would really just like to not be pregnant anymore!! I am not sleeping well and I have to go to the bathroom literally every 30 minutes it seems. I am also having a lot more heart burn and when I do have contractions they are much more uncomfortable than earlier on in the pregnancy. Either way though, I know we only have 13 days max until she comes so I can make it even if she decides to wait it out!! We are definitely counting down the days now until we get to meet our baby girl!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Shoes said...

Hey girl! I can't believe you are SO close! I have a question for you....okay, so I've been looking at diaper bags and fell in love with the deco dandelion PPB pattern a while back. The only problem was the satchel seemed too small and the weekender seemed too big. What do you think about yours size-wise??? It's hard when you can't see it in person. If you have a sec, you can leave me a comment or email me....theshoes04@gmail.com

Thanks Holly! Can't wait to hear the big news that she is here!