Monday, May 9, 2011

Miss Addison

I went to the doctor today for my 36 week appointment!! Everything is looking good still!! Baby Girl's heartbeat was around 129. They did the Strep B test and also checked to see if I was progressing at all yet. Dr. G said Addi is head down and pretty low but I haven't really started dilating yet, that can definitely change at any time though!! He also said that subsequent labors typically progress much faster than the first so I am definitely hoping that is the case after the lovely 24 hours that Maddox took!!

I must also say that I love my Dr.!! He is very laid back and totally ok with inducing a little early as long as things are going smoothly!! And since they are, he let me set up an induction date today so that we can know for sure a date Addison will arrive by and make it easier on our families to plan when to come out here!! SOOOO...as long as she doesn't decide to come early on her own, Miss Addison's birthday will be May 31, 2011!! I can't believe 3 weeks from tomorrow MAX we will get to meet our baby girl!! I am so thankful that this pregnancy has gone smoothly but I am definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore (at least for a few years...lol ;D)

Thanks so much for your prayers throughout this pregnancy and I would ask that you continue to send them up through these last few weeks and as we begin this new journey as a family of 4!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet Addi soon. ;)