Friday, May 20, 2011

Maternity Pictures

This afternoon I got home from lunch to find an e-mail in my inbox saying our maternity pictures were ready to be view...so exciting!!  We had so much fun taking these with Art and Karyn of Art Heffron Photography!!  They did a fabulous job and I am so happy with the way they turned out!!  I can't wait to get some printed!!  Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.  If you are ever in need of a photographer in the Denver area, I highly, highly, highly recommend Art!!  I can't wait to do our newborn session with them once Miss Addison gets here!!

Sweet buddy already loves his baby sister and is so sweet when he talks to her and kisses my belly!!


Our little family of 3.5!! 




I promise this wasn't his reaction to being a big brother soon ;D

My 2 favorite boys in the whole wide world!!!


This one is my favorite of just me!!!


Love that sweet little face!!



Maddox Sandwich!!









Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Holly, Those are really great photos!!! You look wonderful! We are so excited for you all! I know you are counting every day until she gets here! Thanks for sharing your pictures, it is a great way for us to keep up with you and your family!!! Love, Lynn Dee

Diane said...

These are precious pictures Holly!!! Love them!! Can't wait to see Miss Addison!! Love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! You're a beautiful family! :D Love the crying one, I can relate to that haha -Joanie

Lauren said...

What lovely pictures! I LOVE the one of Collin and Maddox, the Maddox sandwich, the 3.5 one, and the one of you against the wall. You are beautiful. Can't wait to meet Addison!