Thursday, April 21, 2011

T-Ball

Maddox is OBSESSED with t-ball these days!! He picks up his T and bat several times a day and asks if we can go outside to play!! With it being so rainy and cool out lately we haven't been able to spend much time outside so he has been playing in the living room. But today the weather has been BEAUTIFUL so out we went to the backyard!! I got a little video on my phone of him playing. He loves to hit the ball and then take off running. When he reaches "1st base" he will exclaim "SAFE!!" Its pretty cute!! Enjoy!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Your little budding baseball player is just too cute! Seriously, I think he gets more handsome every day. You and Collin are such fabulous parents. I can't wait to meet Addi in a few short weeks. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Diane said...

He's so precious!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!