Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paci update and Belly Pic

Just wanted to let you all know that Maddox is doing awesome without his paci!!!! He is like a totally different kid!! Sweet boy talks NON-STOP!! I had no idea he knew so many words lol. He still gets to have it when he naps and got to bed at night but he knows that he has to throw it in his bed to stay with his puppy when he gets up. He rarely asks for it during the day now!! I am so thankful he has done so well with this transition!! I love seeing his smiling face without that paci in there!!!


This isn't the greatest picture but I was starting to feel guilty about not taking any belly pics this pregnancy. I am just over 30 weeks in this pic. I will be 31 weeks tomorrow. I can not believe we only have 9 weeks left until Miss Addison's due date!! It just blows my mind how fast this pregnancy has gone!! I am definitely starting to get more uncomfortable!! I feel like I'm carrying her so much lower than Maddox which means a lot more pressure on my bladder and A LOT more trips to the bathroom. Super annoying but of course worth it in the end lol. It is definitely getting harder to chase Maddox around and pick him up but I'm hanging in there know that the end is in sight!!


We of course can't wait to meet baby girl but like I said before we want to take in all the time we have left with our little buddy being an only child!! So for the next 9ish weeks that is what we plan to do!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Maddox looks so grown up! Tell him to stop growing and changing so quickly. I LOVE his big boy hair and adorable smile. Can't wait to meet baby girl Addison. Blessings to the Packers. ;)

Diane said...

Love the pic and video of M.... he is such a precious little boy! So thankful for him! And you and Addie look great!!
Love and Blessings!!!