Monday, April 25, 2011

Dr's Appointment

My doctor's appointment got moved from tomorrow morning to this afternoon because of a scheduling mix up. Everything looked good...Miss Addison's heart rate was 139 and I actually measured around 33 weeks but he said that was fine because the measurements can be off a little. He told me that the episode last Friday could have been due to dehydration or just from being active. He told me he wasn't super concerned about it since it didn't cause me to dilate at all and that at this point I should callback if I experience something different from Friday like more intense or longer contractions. He said for me to just make sure to hydrate well and lay on my left side if I start to have contractions again. I will go back to the doctor in 2 weeks which will be 36 weeks!!! I want what is best for Miss Addison and being inside is what is best but I will say that I am done being pregnant this time around. I am super uncomfortable and it's getting much more difficult to chase and pick up Maddox. Regardless of how I'm feeling though, I want her to be healthy and big enough to do well after she is born!!!

No comments: