Tuesday, December 21, 2010

They Came!!!

Well sort of...

I have been anxiously waiting for our new personalized stockings that I ordered to be delivered and today they came!! I wasn't sure they were going to make it here by Christmas which would have been so very sad but Pottery Barn and UPS came through. I opened the package right when it was dropped off and found only 3 of the 4 stocking I ordered in there. I of course ordered 4 because little Peanut needed one too I just didn't have his/her's personalized yet since we don't know the gender or have a name!! That was the one that didn't make it in to the package which was kind of bummer. The packing label said it should have been so I immediately called Pottery Barn and the lady said she re-ordered the missing stocking and assured me that it would be here by Christmas!! I am so happy with how they turned out!! They just look presh hanging on our mantle!! I'm not going to post a picture until I get the other one in the mail...most likely on Christmas Eve!!

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season thus far and hope you have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Saviour!!

Photobucket

No comments: