Wednesday, December 8, 2010

14 Week Belly Pic

So I am totally aware of the fact that I have been a complete slacker when it comes to this pregnancy. I have always heard that the 2nd kid get a little jipped and it has already started!! Poor kid!! With me being so sick this time around plus having Maddox to take care of I just haven't felt like/had the time to take pictures like I did when I was pregnant with Maddox. So, here is the first one I have taken...I am now 14 weeks and a few days along. I am also posting the pic of me pregnant with Maddox at 14 weeks so you can see the comparison. I've always heard that you show sooner with the second and I def think it's true!! What do you think?? The green stripped sweater is this pregnancy and the white tank is Maddox's pregnancy!!



I will try to do better from here on out but I'm not gonna make any promises :D.

Next up on the blog: Christmas Comes Early This Year!!!

Photobucket

No comments: