Thursday, May 27, 2010

Partay!!

I can't believe it but in one month my sweet baby boy well be a year old!! It's amazing how you can never understand the concept of "time flying by" until you are actually living it!!

Of course we couldn't let our little buddy turn one without having a little party so I have already begun planning!! I went to Hobby Lobby today and bought some supplies to make some crafty decorations...I just hope they turn out as cute as they look in my head :D. They theme for his party is going to be Sock Monkey!! I was able to find Paul Frank plates, napkins and party favor bags at Target so I already have those and I ordered him an adorable personalized shirt on etsy.com as well. Here is a little sneak peek of what's to come. But be certain that there will be lots of pictures from the big day in about a month!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I think people thought I was a little crazy going so over the top with Aidan's bday party but it was soooo fun and I feel totally worth it. Even if he won't remember it, he will be able to see pics and no that his mommy worked sooo hard to make his birthday a special one. Love and miss you tons!!!

Katy said...

I am obsessed with sock monkeys! I have antique ones that my great grandmother made and they make me too happy! That will be adorable, Holly!