Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 Months Old

So, I know I'm like 2 weeks late in posting this but here is Maddox's 10 month post. My little buddy is so much fun these days. He has so much personality and just keeps up laughing all the time!! He is such a good baby and just goes with the flow. I am so thankful for our sweet boy and feel so blessed that God chose us to be his parents.

Here is what he is up to these days...
*He wears size 4 diapers
*He wears size 12-18 month clothes
*He drinks 3 bottles a day and eats 2 -3 meals a day
*He says bye-bye and da-da
*He waves and points at stuff
*He takes 2 naps a day and sleeps 10-12 hours at night
*He is a crawling machine
*He can pull up to standing on the furniture
*He loves looking at books
*He loves playing with and throwing balls
*One of his favorite things is being outside
*He is mastering the art of using a sippy cup
*He has officially out-grown his carrier car seat and will be using his big boy car seat all the time now
*He has 7 teeth (4 on the top and 3 on the bottom)
*He still puts EVERYTHING in his mouth...including but not limited to toys, keys, paper, grass, and leaves

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there is more. He is just such a happy baby and I love him more and more every day!! I can't believe he will be 1 in just a month and a half. I have already started planning his b-day party and think it will be a blast.

Here are a few pictures of my sweet boy at 10 months...he is getting so big and has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen (he got them from his momma ;D)












Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He's so cute, Holly!! I can't believe he's almost a year old. Why does it have to go so fast??

Lauren said...

He is just adorable, Holly! He's growing and changing way too fast. Glad you are all home safely.