Friday, May 28, 2010

First Haircut

My baby boy got his first haircut today!! I can't believe my little guy is old enough nor has enough hair for a haircut already but he was starting to get pretty shaggy around his ears and in the back. I am planning on taking some pictures of him soon for his b-day party and wanted his hair looking nice for them. He did pretty well and only cried a little. He got to sit in a cute little fire truck and got a dumdum sucker after he was finished. We paid $2.00 extra for the first cut package and got a little certificate with his picture on it and a little baggie with a lock of hair in it. I actually still have a lock of hair from my first haircut still in my baby book so I wanted his for his scrapbook!! He looks so cute with his new clean cut!! Here are a few pictures from this sweet event.

BEFORE...
AFTER...





Photobucket

3 comments:

Diane said...

Love his new haircut!!! Handsome!!!

Amy said...

You got such a good photo for his little certificate! Love it!

M'chelle said...

Too cute! He is looking more and more like a little boy and less of a baby...bittersweet! However he is still just as precious as ever!



PS sorry for posting under my other email...but if I don't then I would forget to comment later. :)