Thursday, May 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!!

Every year for Christmas, Collin's dad gets me and my sister-in-law, Lara, a new bottle of perfume. It is a tradition that his dad started I believe with his daughter-in-laws. It's a lot of fun and I look forward to getting new perfume every year. This year we did something a little different. The store Sephora put out a perfume sampler that included small samples of 12 different perfumes.


Then it also came with a coupon that allowed you to return to the store and get a full sized bottle of any one of the 12 that you wanted!! So fun right!?!? So I has taken me this long to go through all of the different choices and decide which one I wanted. I got it down to my 4 favorites. It was between the Aquolina Pink Sugar, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Harajuku Lovers G, and Versace Bright Crystal. I ended up getting the Versace.


It was really a great deal because the bottle of perfume alone was $50.00 that you got for free and you got the keep all of the samples too!! I am a perfume girl and love getting and trying new ones. So, it was such a fun gift for me and I am so excited to get to use my new perfume. And its like a little bit of Christmas fun 6 months after the fact :D.

Photobucket

No comments: