Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Born to be a Wildcat - Please Vote!!!

Those of you who graduated from ACU are familiar with the ACU Today magazine and those of you who didn't it is just a magazine that is sent out to alumni to update them on what is going on around campus. It has a section with updates on alumni that includes births. When any alum has a baby they send a onsie that says "Born to be a Wildcat" on it and tell you to take a picture of your kiddo and send it in to be published in the next ACU Today. They sent us a 12 month size onsie so it finally fits and I finally got around to taking Maddox's picture in it. So I need your help!! I have 6 different pictures that I like so I need you to vote on the one you think is the best that I should send in to be published!! I will number each picture and you can just leave a comment with which on is your favorite!! Thanks so much for you help!!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Diane said...

I will go with #6! What a cute Wildcat!!! Precious!!!

Missy said...

#3! So cute!

Collin Packer said...

#4...I like the pose

Lauren said...

I'm with Collin. Number 4 is my favorite, too. He is such an adorable little Wildcat. I can't wait to see the next ACU Today. I love the 'Born to be a Wildcat' section most. :)

Unknown said...

I like them all!

Life with the Ellwoods said...

I love #2, his smile..the pose, this toesies wiggling.

KiKi said...

How can I possibly choose just one?!? But I have to agree with Diane, I think I like #6. And grandmothers are always right, right? :)

Greg said...

number 2

Alison said...

#3 or #6...he is ADORABLE!