Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oklahoma

A couple of weekends ago Maddox and I loaded up in the car with my friends Danielle and Jennifer and her kids and headed to Oklahoma for their cousin's wedding reception. We left on a Thursday afternoon and spent the night in Colby, Kansas at Jennifer's husband's aunt and uncle's house. It was fun hanging out with all of them. We left the next morning to head the rest of the way to Edmond, OK. When we got there on Friday evening we went to their grandparents house for a yummy spaghetti dinner. After dinner we headed to their cousin Luke and, his wife, Mackenzie's house where we were staying for the weekend. (Thanks again guys for letting us all crash at your house). Then on saturday we went out for a day of shopping at some local boutiques. I really wish we had more places like that here in Denver!! After shopping we headed back to the house to get ready for the reception. The reception was beautiful and we all had a fun time. After the reception, I got to meet Danielle's best friend and then we headed back to Luke and Mackenzie's house to just hang out. We also made a late night Taco Bueno run and it was super yummy. (one of the worst parts about living in Denver is we don't have a Bueno!!) We got up the next morning and headed out around 8 am to make the 9+ hour trek back home. It was a fun trip and I'm glad that Maddox and I were able to tag along!! Here are a few pics from the reception that I was able to get off of facebook since I forgot my own camera.

The girls...I love this picture!!
Maddox with his new friends...Luke and Mackenzie are the couple on the right.
Danielle, Jennifer and Laney with the bride and her mom.
Kolby and Laney at the reception before they got soaked from playing in the pool fountains :D.
Photobucket

No comments: