Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update

4 things...

1) I love my new Keurig!! That is all on that!!

2) All of the snow from yesterday has melted off the streets already!! Yay for that!!

3) My dentist appointment did not go so well!! I knew that was going to be the case because I have several things I have known needed to be done that I have been putting off for a while. So, now I have about 6 appointments worth of stuff to do. I'm going to bite the bullet and just get it all done so I don't have to worry about it anymore!!

4) Finally, the "Master Cleanse" was a no go!! We did not even make it one day!! It was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Drinking the 32 oz. of salt water was awful and the "lemonade" concoction was even worse. So, we did about half of one day and called it quite!! We decided there are easier ways to loose weight and get healthy...ie get up off the couch and work out for a little while and just eat a little healthier!!

So, that's the update on my post from the other day!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!

Photobucket

No comments: