Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sleep Over

Tonight, Collin and I are going to the John Mayer concert with another couple and since we won't get home until late Maddox will be spending the night at my friend Jennifer's house. It's kinda a bittersweet moment. It will be nice to sleep in a little tomorrow and not have to worry about waking him up late to bring him home but it is also sad to have him not sleeping here with us. It will be the first time for him to stay somewhere else since he was born. It has been so quiet around the house since she picked him up and it kinda makes me sad but it has been a nice break :D. I just really hope he is a good boy for them and doesn't wake up early or in the middle of the night. I know he is in good hands and will be fine but I do miss him a little!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: