Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Great and the not so Great!!

First the Great...I am so excited because this morning I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and purchased myself a Keurig Single Cup coffee maker!! I have been wanting one for a while and finally decided to get one. Plus, I had a 20% off coupon to BB&B so that was helpful too!! I really like coffee but it was always such a pain to make it at home for one person so I didn't do it very often but now that I can make a single cup at a time I have a feeling I will be drinking it A LOT more!!

Also in the great column is the weather today and the last couple of days. It is just fabulous outside!! I love Spring time and this is just a little glimpse into our next season coming up!!

Now onto the not so great...It all starts tomorrow!! We are supposed to have a snow storm roll in tonight which will bring 5-10 inches of snow tomorrow...blah. But they are saying that since it has been so warm these last few days that it won't stick to the streets!! (Fingers crossed!!)

Also, tomorrow I have to go to the dentist!! If you know me at all you know that I HATE the dentist. It is one of my least favorite places in the world!! It is probably because I have always had horrible teeth so every time I go I get bad news.

Finally, in the not so great column is the Master Cleanse. You're probably saying what the heck is that?!?! Well, my friend Jennifer and I are embarking on a somewhat crazy endeavor to complete a 10 day body cleanse and tomorrow is the start day!! On this cleanse you don't eat any food for 10 days!! What you do is drink this "lemonade" concoction all day as well as a cup of tea each night and a 32 oz salt water concoction each day!! It is supposed to clean out your system and help you feel better and lose weight. We have talked to several people who have done it and they have all said that they have felt so good once they have completed it. I'm not gonna lie we are a little nervous about it all but we are going to try it out. I mean the worse that can happen is we hate life and quit doing it before our 10 days is up. So I'll keep you updated on how that is going!!

So there it is the great and not so great in my life on this Thursday afternoon!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

master cleanse!!!! brian and i tried this right after we got married and i could NOT do it!! I would have been fine, except that putting the cayenne pepper in there made it taste absolutely DISGUSTING TO ME!!! every sip i took i gagged hahaha. brian loved it though. and most everyone we talked to did great! i, however, just couldnt handle that taste. so....GOOOOOOOD LUCK!!! i so hopey ou guys do it!! im still on the lookout for something similar that does NOT involve cayenne pepper haha!