Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maddox is 8 Months Old

My little buddy turned 8 months old while we were in Hawaii so that is why I haven't done his monthly post yet. But here it is!! Since his next well check up isn't until 9 months I don't have his height and weight stats but I think he weighs somewhere between 21-23 lbs. We were saying while we were on our trip that it's really crazy how much he has grown up lately. He is jabbering so much and his personality is really coming out. We think he is starting to loose that "baby" look and beginning to look more like a little boy. It's kind of bittersweet!! As far as what is going on with him right now...I will make a list!!

*He is eating 4 bottles a day ranging from 6-10 oz.
*He eates baby food twice a day (on most days)
* He usually goes to bed around 7:30 pm and wakes up between 6-7 am.
*He is wearing anywhere between 9-12 month clothes and size 2-3 shoes.
*He loves playing with toys but if he is given a choice he would rather tear up a piece of paper...lol.
*He is super smiley and laughs all the time.
*He has 3 teeth (2 bottom and 1 top) and has 2 more on the verge of coming in.
*He doesn't seem to be at all interested in crawling right now.
*He loves bath time and it always calms him down if he is fussy.
*He is super cuddly and I love it!!
*He make the dada and mama sounds but doesn't associate them with us yet.
*He reaches for me know and it melts my heart!!

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure he is doing more cute stuff right now that I am forgetting. His pictures this month are super cute!! I took them while we were sitting on the beach in Waikiki and his outfit made his eyes look so blue!!



The one above is my favorite!!!












Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, Holly! Maddox is completely adorable. He is getting cuter every day. Hawaii looks like it was fabulous!

KiKI said...

I think he likes his Kukui lei Bear bought him :)

Ashley said...

He is so so cute, Holly!!