Monday, March 15, 2010

Tweet Tweet

So, I have finally decided to join the twitter world!! I know, I know I'm only like 10 years late...lol. But oh well. Collin jumped on the bandwagon last week and said he thought I would like it too so I decided to try it out. Feel free to follow me if you are a fellow tweeter by clicking on the "Follow Me" link in the right column or by searching for me on twitter (@hnpacker). You can also follow Collin if you want (@collinpacker). Or you can leave me a comment with you username and I will look you up!!

On a side note I am happy to say that my boys are FINALLY getting better!! Maddox has been so much happier today and Collin is feeling better too. So, I am very thankful for that!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

This might be a silly question but how do you create and customize your blog so much? I would love to learn!

Lauren said...

Yay for a healthy Packer household! Give Mr. Maddox a hug and kiss for me please. In case you didn't already know, I think he is my baby obsession right now, even though we have not been formally introduced. :) I can love him from A-town and through the blog right?? :)