Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: Haircare Products


Well I missed last weeks post because we were out of town but I will jump back on the train this week!! I'm not really that good at styling my hair and can never do it as well as they do at the salon after a cut but I make do and don't think my hair looks terrible when I fix it lol. So here are a few of my favorite haircare products...

1. Chi Flat Iron - this is a must have for me!! I have tried several other brands of flat irons but always end back up with the Chi. It makes my hair nice and straight and also shinny too. They are a little pricey but I've found that they last longer and work better than any other product and therefore is worth the extra money!! Mine is pink leopard print and I love it!!


2. Bed Head: Head Rush - This is one of my favorite products. It is a shine spray to use after styling and it smells fabulous!! I love it because it is so light and doesn't leave your hair feeling or looking oily after using it!!


3. Chi Keratin Mist - this is a spray that you put on your dried hair before flat ironing it. They always say at the salon that you need to use some kind of product to protect you hair from the heat of the straightener and I found this spray at TJ Maxx. It works great and protects my hair!!



So, those are a few of my favs. Next weeks theme is anything related to health, wellness, and fitness.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Katy said...

You should try Phyto hair products. My stylist got me to try them (they're all natural and organic) and its amazing - esp the heat protectant.