Friday, February 12, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: I LOVE to...



TASTE: Dr. Pepper!! Since I gave up sodas for the new year I have really been missing this!! It is especially hard when we eat certain things like pizza. I mean pizza and Dr. Pepper just go together!! Oh well...I will survive and be thinner because of it!!

HEAR: Maddox's laugh. Baby laughs are just about the sweetest noise in the world!! But I am of course particularly fond of my baby's laugh :D. (Below is a voice memo I took with my phone that I put a picture with so it isn't actually a video just sound :D).



SEE: These two boys!! They are my 2 fav people on the planet and just brighten my day!!!


SMELL: Baking desserts. I really doesn't matter what kind I just think they always smell yummy. Desserts are the other thing we gave up this year and there have been a few tough moments but we are still staying strong!! I have one of those Scentsy's in my entry way and right now it has Sugar Cookie scent in it right now and it just fills my house with the wonderful smell of baking cookies!!


TOUCH: Maddox's baby soft skin!! One of his favorite things is when you rub his nose and cheeks. If he is tired it was ALWAYS put him to sleep. I just love how soft all of his sweet skin is and can only wish mine was that soft :D.



Next weeks theme is favorite websites!! Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

No comments: