Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Tooth...almost

Maddox is getting so close to cutting his first tooth (teeth)!! I can actually see both of the bottom middle teeth just under the skin but the one on the left is closer to coming in. Sweet baby has taken it like a champ!! He has been a little fussy but I have just been using Orajel and homeopathic teething drops and they seem to be helping. Thankfully, it hasn't been effecting his sleep at all.

Once that little tooth comes in I will try to get some pictures to post!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah, Maddox! Can't wait to see your new precious smile. You are so precious, little man.

Allison Connor said...

Holly, Maddox is so cute!! I am finally catching up on blogs. He has grown so much! It is hard to beleive Gentry will be that big before too long. I hope Maddox's teeth don't bother him too much.