Friday, January 15, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: Bath & Body Products

One of my fellow blogger friends, Ashley, has started a weekly post called "Favorite Things Friday." She has been doing it for a while and I have finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and do this fun post each week. This week she has decided to start giving a theme for the next week so that those involved can have a little direction on what to post about. This weeks theme is bath and body products. So, here goes my first "Favorite Things Friday" post...

1. Moisture Surge by Clinique: This face moisturizer is fabulous!! It is so light and goes great under makeup. I especially love it up here in the dry Denver air!!


2. Head and Shoulders: Smooth & Silky Shampoo and Conditioner: I know Head and Shoulders is typically for dandruff but this new Smooth & Silky line is great for anyone. I found out about it from my sister and just love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiney!! I typically rotate between 3 different kinds of shampoo and conditioner and this is my favorite of the 3 I have right now!!



3. Peppermint Chapstick: Ok, I'll admit it...I am ADDICTED to chapstick!! I have to have it with me at all times and put it on compulsively. So, when I find a kind that I like I generally stock up on it. My brand of choice right now is Chapstick in Peppermint flavor!! It has that fabulous tingly sensation and leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth!! The bad thing is that I haven't been able to find it lately!! Bummer!!! I have only looked at Target and the grocery store so I guess I need to check Walgreens and maybe Walmart to see if I can find it there but if not I guess I will have to try and find something new!! (I have already gone through Burt's and Natural Ice phases ;D).


So, those are my favorite things in the bath and body theme for Favorite Things Friday!! Feel free to jump on the bandwagon as well and start posting about your favorite things!! I look forward to reading about some of your favorites and who knows maybe some of yours will become some of mine ;D.

Next weeks theme is Small Kitchen Appliances!! ;D (I already have a couple in mind!!)

Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you joined the fun & I love your favorites! I might have to try the shampoo!

Lauren said...

I agree with Ashley! That shampoo sounds really great. I also really like Chapstick, but, I have to say that I am really a Burt's Bees fan.
Loved your favorites!