Friday, January 22, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: Small Kitchen Appliances


It Friday again so here goes my Favorite Things Friday post. This week's theme is Small Kitchen Appliances.

1. Kitchedaid Mixer - I got my mixer for Christmas 2 years ago and just love it!! It makes baking so much easier. It's also fun that they come in so many different colors (I just got black thought to go with the rest of my kitchen appliances!!)


2. Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker - I don't particularly like this appliance because it is a crock pot but because it has a spill-proof lid. We have a potluck type dinner at church every week and after one week of taking chili in my other crock pot I knew something had to be done (we ended up having to go home so I could change clothes because chili spilled all over me.) Anyways, this spill-proof lid is fabulous!!


3. Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker - Ok so I don't actually have one of these but my mother-in-law does and it is fabulous!! I got to use it a lot while we were back in Texas for Christmas and it was great!! It is so easy and offers so many choices of coffee flavors as wells as teas and hot chocolates. It is also great for a family where only one member drinks coffee. (So if anyone is feeling generous I wouldn't mind having one of these ;D).



So those are my favs in the small kitchen appliances category!! Next weeks theme is favorite craft products (not projects :D).

Photobucket

No comments: