Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: Craft Products

I can't believe it is already Friday again. I guess since I need to do my favorite things Friday post today as well as Maddox's 7 month post you will get 2 posts today. Get excited!! However, you will have to wait on the 7 month post because I haven't taken Maddox's pics yet and Collin and I are keeping my friends kid, Kolby for a few hours this morning.

Ok...so on to my favorite craft products!!

1. Xyron Sticker Maker - One of my scrapbooking friends told me about this when I started Maddox's first year book and I just love it!! It is perfect for small letters because it basically turns them into stickers to that you can easily stick them on your page!! Plus, it's not expensive so that is always good!! I have the pink one and use it often when scrapbooking!!


2. Fiskers Paper Cutter - This little device makes cutting paper so much easier!! It is big enough for a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper to fit in it too so that makes cutting a big piece of paper a snap. It also has changeable blades so that you can have nice designed edges if you choose!!


3. Cricut Die-Cutting Machine - OK so this is obviously my favorite crafting product. I got this for Christmas for my grandparents and it is FABULOUS!!! It has made scrapbooking so much easier and so much more fun. Plus, my book looks so much more professional ;). The only problem is that the cartridges are kind of pricey so I don't have very many to choose from at this point. Hopefully, I can get some as gifts as we go along to increase my library!!

There are many more crafty things that I enjoy but I'll leave it at 3 today. I can't wait to see other people's favs and just might have to try some of them out!!

Next weeks theme is inspired by Valentines day. Post about any Valentines Ideas, Crafts, Recipes, Decorating Ideas, Books or Traditions...the possibilities are endless!!

Coming later today...Maddox's 7 month post!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


Photobucket

No comments: