Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankfulness

This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for!! Here are 30 things I am thankful for (one for each day of this month). Some are serious and some are just fun :D

I am thankful for...

1. our sweet baby boy. I can't believe he is already 5 months old!
2. Collin and our marriage. 5 years and going strong :D.
3. our families.
4. our friends.
5. our church family.
6. being able to be in Texas for the holidays.
7. being able to celebrate this holiday season with Maddox for the first time.
8. Maddox's sweet giggles.
9. my computer.
10. my car.
11. Maddox's beautiful blue eyes.
12. vacations.
13. my favorite television shows.
14. our wonderful house.
15. Maddox sleeping through the night.
16. blogs...so that I can keep up with friends.
17. playing board games and cards with family and friends.
18. my bed. I am always happy to sleep in it again after being gone out of town.
19. my cell phone.
20. my camera.
21. my friend M and her healthy pregnancy. I can't wait for Jackson and Maddox to be friends!
22. our video monitor. It makes it so much easier to put Maddox to bed in his own room.
23. the beautiful view of the mountains that I get to enjoy on a daily basis.
24. the fun time and memories from shopping trips with my mom, grandma and sisters.
25. overall good health for me and my family.
26. enough money to be able to pay our bills and buy not only necessities but also things we want.
27. my hair straightener. Without it my hair would be a wavy mess.
28. my contact lenses. I have had them since the 7th grade and they are so much better than wearing my glasses.
29. my friend JCox and all the fun times we have together shopping for bargains.
30. and last but CERTAINLY not least, I am thankful for the life and death of Jesus Christ and the grace that is given to us because of his sacrifice!!

I have been so richly blessed and cannot thank God enough for all that has been given to me. All I can do is try to be a good steward of what I have been given and constantly remember that I have done nothing to deserve any of it but have received it all because of the grace of God.

Comment and tell me what YOU are thankful for this holiday season because we have all been so greatly blessed!!

Photobucket

No comments: