Friday, November 13, 2009

Mornings...

I have never really been a morning person because I really like my sleep and don't particularly like waking up early. However, Maddox is morning person. He typically wakes up any where between 5 am and 8 am (I really appreciate those rare 8 am mornings). While his early risings aren't my favorite thing, I am starting to get adjusted to them. I do; however, love how happy he is in the mornings. It is my favorite time of day with him. He tends to get pretty fussy as the day goes on because he doesn't nap and it starts to wear on him. In the mornings, though after he has had a good night sleep and eaten his first meal of the day, he is such a happy little guy. We always get huge smiles and I just love it. So while I don't really enjoy getting up early, having Maddox in such a good mood makes it worth it!!

Photobucket

No comments: