Monday, November 9, 2009

My Favorite Things...

Maddox is getting to be so much fun so I thought I would share some of my favorite things about being his mommy these days...

*One of my all time favs right now is every morning when I go to get him out of his crib I walk in his room and look over the railing at him and tell him good morning and he gives me the biggest smile!! It just warms my heart!!
*I love his big open mouth smile.
*It's so fun to watch him try new foods.
*He is really learning a lot about his surroundings right now and loves to touch things.
*I love watching him play with toys.
*I LOVE that he sleeps 11 to 12 hours a night!!
*I love holding him in my arms while he sleeps.
*I have loved the few giggles I have gotten and can't wait to hear more!!
*I love looking at his gorgeous blue eyes!!
*I love that he is getting really cuddly and will lay his head on my chest when I am holding him.
*I really love that he will now stare at me and put his hands on my face...the look in his eyes just says "I love you, Mommy." It is so precious!!

He is such a sweetheart and I love him so much and am so thankful to be his mommy!! I just love watching him grow and learn new things (even though it makes me a little sad that he is growing so fast!!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious to hear you share about how much you love being Maddox's Mom!! What a blessing!!! Can't wait to see you all soon!!!
Love, Diane