Saturday, November 21, 2009

A New Home for Little Dog


Today is a sad day in the Packer house. Our sweet little dog, Toby, is going to a new home. We have thought about this and discussed it for a while now and we just think it is the best thing. Since Maddox was born we aren't able to give him the attention he deserves and I feel like all I do now is tell him "NO." We have decided to give him to the Colorado Maltese Rescue mission and they already have a foster home set up for him until they can find a "forever home." This was a really hard decision for us but we feel it is for the best. He has been a good little dog for us and I just want him to live in a home where he gets played with and shown attention.

We discussed giving him to someone we knew but felt it would be too hard...I would rather just be done with it and be able to move on. I will miss him a lot but like I said I think it is for the best.

If you know of anyone who is looking for a sweet maltese to adopt you can pass this website on to them and they can contact the Rescue about adopting him!! http://coloradoshihtzumalteserescue.com And here is his profile page.... http://coloradoshihtzumalteserescue.com/sitebuilder/images/tobyinfo.jpg

Photobucket

No comments: