Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am...

OUT OF SHAPE!!!!!!

Last night Collin and I took Maddox on a walk. We walked about a mile and a half and I was huffin and puffin when we got home. It was quite pitiful!! I really need to get motivated and back into the swing of working out or at least doing something somewhat active. I have been a big couch potato since Maddox was born.

My friend Jennifer (aka JCox) and I have been talking about getting the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred it video and doing it together so we will see if that actually happens. I really wish it wasn't $4.00 an hour for childcare at the rec center cuz then I would just drop Maddox off for an hour and go work out there...but that would add up really quicklly!! Oh well....I really just need to get up off the couch and get on the Wii fit which is right here in my living room!!

Wish me luck...lol. Because the motivation is just not there!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Toogood's said...

He Holly! That is insane that it's $4 an hour at your gym!! Thank goodness it's free here in Lubbock bc I just know I will be using that! Hope you find something you enjoy! You still look beautiful in all the pictures & Maddox is adorable!