Friday, August 28, 2009

Size 1


Well, my sweet boy has officially moved from newborn diapers to size one. I feel like this is a milestone and a bigger step than moving up to the next sizes will be. The size 1 just seems so much bigger than the newborn diapers do. We have kind of been switching back and forth for the last couple of weeks but I think it's now time to move into the size 1's completely. It's kinda a little bit sad because my baby it means my baby is getting that much bigger. Plus the size 1's don't have that nifty little yellow strip that changes to blue when they are wet like the newborn ones do. But at the same time it is so much fun to see all the new things he's learning and to watch him move into new stages of life.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hol -
Yeah! If you get the Pampers Swaddlers, you still can get them with the yellow strip in size 1's. I know because Luke's in size 1 now, and we still have the strip. Our diaper package says Pampers Swaddlers "New Baby". Just thought I'd let you know, because I don't know what I'll do without the yellow strip. So handy.