Saturday, September 26, 2009

TEXAS

Well, Maddox has officially made his first trip to Texas. You were probably wondering why I haven't blogged in forever and that is why. We had a great trip but are glad to be back home and are looking forward to getting back in to some sort of routine!!! We really enjoyed getting to spend time with our families and are happy that everyone has gotten to meet him now!! Maddox was such a trooper. We just took him all over the place. We spent a day shopping, we took him to ACU Lectureship and went to the State Fair of Texas. He did great on both plane rides and only cried once which we were VERY thankful for. We have lots of pictures from our time there so I will pick some of the best to share with you!!

"My new Longhorn's outfit"
Me and my daddy
Christmas card pic!!
sleepy boy!!
Aunt Mo, Mommy, Aunt Heathie and Me
Me and my friend Colt and mommy's friend Abby
Getting ready to go to my first Charger football game!!
Loving my trip to the mall!!
Me, Mommy, Aunt Mo, and PaPa
Me, Mommy and Aunt Mo

Me, Mommy, Daddy and Big Tex
I love my Daddy!!
Hanging out at the State Fair of Texas
Having a little lunch at the car show!!
For all you Coloradans that make fun of me for saying "corny dogs" instead of corn dogs...this is where it comes from...Fletcher's...the best corny dogs on earth!!
Getting ready to leave Abilene after Lectureship
4 Generations!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I totally say corny dog too!!!! Maybe that's my TX State Fair up-bringing! Looks like ya'll had a well rounded trip, and so glad he got to see ACU!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Looks like you had a great time Holly!!!! Those pics will be great for scrapbooking... :)

Abby said...

I'm glad y'all had a good time! It was so great to get to meet Maddox! He's a doll! I didn't know people didn't say corny dog :)