Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 Months

My buddy is 3 months old today!! He is so much fun!! He is starting to interact with us so much more. He is making all kinds of cute baby noises as well as smiling like crazy. He loves looking at his mobile and watching the fan go around. He is on a 3 hour eating schedule and is sleeping through the night like a champ!! He is still not a fabulous napper (is that a word??) but hopefully he will get better at that. We went to the doctor yesterday to make sure he wasn't sick (he had had a stuffy nose for about a week) but he was fine. In doing that thought we got to see how much he weighs now...a whopping 13 lbs. 7 oz. He is just growing so fast!! Here are a few pics I snapped of him at 3 months old. I know I'm partial but I'm pretty sure he is the cutest little guy I have ever seen ;D.



I've found my tongue!!

Look how big I'm getting!!

Talking to my momma!!!
My new favorite thing is sucking on my bottom lip.
Big smiles!! Mommy loves it!! :D

Photobucket

6 comments:

Diane said...

Happy 3 months to Maddox!!! He is sooooo cute!!!! It was a blessing to see all of you while you were here in Texas!!!!! We are so thankful for each one of you!!!
Love,
Diane

Lauren said...

He is precious, Holly! He's already changed so much. Keep those pictures coming, I love to go through them :) Happy Wednesday to you and Maddox!

Allison Connor said...

Holly, he is too cute and growing so fast!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

What a little cutie Holly!!!!!

Lynn Packer said...

Happy BIG 3 Month B.D. Maddox! The pictures were darling, Holly, thanks for sharing those - he is so precious and I am sure so much FUN! Clint and Michell found out today that they are having another little boy!!! Carter will have a brother!!! YEA! These little boy cousins will have a big time playing together if we can ever get everybody in one place! Give Maddox a hug for us! Love, Lynn Dee

Abby said...

Big boy!! I really think he looks a lot like you.