Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Official

This morning Collin and I went and got our Colorado driver's licenses. I was kind of a bittersweet moment because it brought us one step closer to our life here and one step farther from our life in Texas. I think the worst part is that they punch a hole in your old driver's license, which I thought was kinda sad. The only thing now that we didn't think about is that we have to fly back to Texas tomorrow and now both of our licenses have holes punched in them so we are hoping that doesn't cause any problems for us at the airport.

Yesterday was also a really great day. We were officially introduced to the congregation. It was so awesome to have everyone be so welcoming. We met so many sweet people and even though I can't remember hardly anyone's names, I can already tell this is going to be a great place for us to live and start a family in the future. Collin and I can definitely tell that this is the place that God had picked out for us and we can't wait to get here and get settled.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hollie,

I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my favorite blogs list. Even though I have never had the pleasure of meeting you face-to-face, I read your thoughts quite often. You and Collin are such rich blessings in the Body of Christ. Be blessed.
Lauren Cunningham

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys and what the future holds!

Karene