Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House Hunting Trip

Well tomorrow morning, Collin and I are headed to Colorado to look for somewhere to live. I am so excited because everything else is up in the air until we get that settled. So much of the stuff we need to do to get moved requires us to have a local address so it will be so nice to get that taken care of. We need an address to set up the movers, to get our Colorado driver's licenses, to get a new bank account, and I'm sure for several other things that I haven't even thought about yet. I have done some research online for potential places and hopefully we can get something set by Friday.

Also, on this trip we are getting introduced to the church. We are so excited to finally get to meet everyone at LCC. We have almost all of our meals scheduled with different people from the church to have time to get to know them and also we will be formally introduced on Sunday morning.

We are so excited about this trip and feel like it will make the move so much more real. I can't believe time has gone by so fast and it is almost time for us to move up there. But Collin and I are so excited about this change and can't wait to get settled in our new home.

Photobucket

No comments: