Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Brooklyn 3 Months

Time is just flying by with our sweet Brooklyn Kate.  I am trying so hard to savor every minute with our last baby.  I just love the newborn stage and am a little sad to see it go.  B is such a sweet baby.  She is so laid back and easy going.  I can definitely tell she is growing and I look forward to seeing her little personality come out!  We did have to make a trip to the dr. right around when she turned 3 months so we got to find out she weighed 11 lbs 6 oz.  That jumped her up to the 15th percentile which is good!

at 3 months Brooklyn is...
*in size 2 diapers
*0-3 and 3 month clothes
*has the most precious dimples when she smiles
*is getting really good at tummy time
*She loves being carried in the Boba wrap and usually falls asleep the moment I put her in it.
*She goes to bed around 8:30 pm and still wakes up several times a night to eat.
*She nurses every 2-3 hours.

Here are her 3 month pics...doesn't she have the most GORGEOUS eyes!?!




I have finally found a new pediatrician here in Allen, so I have her 4 month appointment booked for a couple of weeks from now :D.
Photobucket

No comments: