Monday, August 11, 2014

Brooklyn 2 Months

So I know I'm like a month and a half late on this post but I did at least take the pics and keep the stats from when Miss B turned 2 months old.

She had her 2 month well check right before the big move and checked out great.  The only issue was that she was a teeny tiny little thing.  She weighed 9 lbs 4 oz which was only the 5th percentile.  The dr. recommended that we supplement her with some formula.  I tried several bottles of formula but she did not like it at all and just cried when I would try to give it to her.  So I gave up on that and just continued to nurse her regularly. She was 22 1/2 in long which was the 25th percentile.

Some other stats at 2 months:
*size 1 diapers
*size 0-3 month clothes
*loves bath time
*smiles all the time
*eats every 2-3 hours
*goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up several times a night still

Here are a couple of my favorite pics from 2 months...




Photobucket

No comments: