Sunday, May 6, 2012

Orange Conference

Last week I got to go with our worship minister's wife, Anne Marie, to Atlanta for the 2012 Orange Conference.  It was an amazing few days filled with great worship, awesome classes, and fabulous keynotes!  We had so much fun getting to know each other better and learning tons of new stuff to make our children's ministry better!!  Orange is a curriculum produced buy the ReThink Group that seeks to join churches and parents together to better form our children spiritually!  I went in to the conference not knowing much about Orange but after leaving I am completely sold on it all!!  Anne Marie and I can't wait to start using some of the things we learned with the LC kids!!

My cool bag I got.  We got a lot of free swag!! :D

Awesome worship!!




Photobucket

No comments: