Sunday, May 6, 2012

California: Pepperdine Lectures

We just returned home last evening from a week long trip to Cali!!  We had a great time and got to do some fun stuff!  The main reason for the trip was because Collin and I were co-teaching a class at the Pepperdine Bible Lectures.  I mentioned on here before our Intentional Life experiment we were doing that would become our class for the lectures.  We taught on Wednesday afternoon and it went really well. Our classroom was completely full and I think we were able to relay some helpful information to people in our class!

I didn't get to go to very many other lectures because I had to take care of the kiddos.  They did have childcare during the keynotes though so I did attend a few.  Maddox absolutely loved going to the childcare each day and asked every time we picked him up if he could go back tomorrow!!

Our legs are definitely sore from walking so many stairs on campus!!  It's always a fun campus to visit and the view isn't too bad either!!

Maddox was in awe of the big fountain at the school!



He called the school Pupperdine, it was so funny!


Photobucket

No comments: