Tuesday, May 29, 2012

#bb10k

Yesterday, Collin and I ran our second official Bolder Boulder 10k race with several friends from church. The Bolder Boulder is the largest road race in the US and had over 52,000 runners this year. It is a crazy race that has people all along the road side handing out everything from marshmallows and Doritos to beer and bacon! It is quite an experience!! We had a blast. Collin agreed to stick with me this year even though I run quite a bit slower than him because I really wanted to do a race together. We finished in 1:19:02 which is a few minutes better than the first time I ran. I am a bit sore today and extremely sun burnt but we had a lot of fun regardless. 
Our second Bolder Boulder!

Me and my love pre-race!!

Pre-race group shot!


Funny sign during the race!!

Ton of people!!!


We all finished!!




Photobucket

No comments: